Saturday, June 21, 2008

XI

I walked into Mexicali Brewz late last night, and was immediately accosted by two really faded dudes as I tried to find even the slightest hole to get a beer. They kept telling me my fedora was awesome and then started yelling, "BOUNCING SOULS? BOUNCING SOULS?" I responded "Yeah man, How I Spent My Summer Vacation" is a great record, to which they reacted by yelling "Yea bro" over and over. A couple minutes later the long-hair was walking around and the bartender kicked him out, presumably for being an excited lil' boy. He walked out, dejected, only to come back a few minutes later. As he opened the door though, the bartender stood in wait, and began throwing coasters at him until he left. One of the better bouncings I've seen for sure.

Stay tuned for my new book, "Adventures of a Fancy Gentleman", dropping in the fall.



The Bouncing Souls - How I Spent My Summer Vacation

No comments: